3rd MINEX Europe Mining & Exploration Forum
The 3rd MINEX Europe Mining & Exploration Forum will be held in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia on 12-14 June 2018 under the theme “Sustainable development of the Western Tethyan metallogenic resources”.
Organised under the central theme “Sustainable development of the Western Tethyan metallogenic resources” the Forum will provide insights into exciting mining projects developed across the Balkans countries. The Forum will also highlight innovation trends in exploration and extraction, processing, waste management, and mine closure across the European continent and globally. Over 200 international delegates are expected to attend the Forum from the Balkans countries, EU, Canada, USA and Australia.
Why Western Tethys?
With Euromax Resources looking to develop the Ilovitza gold project, Solway Group’s Bucim copper/gold mine, Genesis Resources Plavica gold project at feasibility and the recent $400m purchase of the Sasa zinc project by Central Asian Metals, Mining sector in the Republic of Macedonia offers potential growth prospects for the foreign investment in the mining sector. When you factor in all the activity in neighbouring countries across the Tethyan Belt, the Western Balkans are a veritable mining and exploration hotspot.
Meet the Companies
The Forum will provide platform for meeting senior executives from mining companies operating projects in the countries across the Tethyan Belt.
- Macedonia: Central Asia Metals, Euromax Resources, Sardic, Reservoir Minerals, Genesis Resources, Bucim
- Serbia: Metalfer, Nevsun Resources
- Bosnia-Herzegovina: Mineco
- Bulgaria: Freeport-McMoRan, Geotechmin
- Slovenia: Prospech
- Romania: Belevion
- Finland & Spain: Mineral Exploration Network
• Mining panels highlighting projects development across the Western Tethyan metallogenic belt
• Green Technology, Environment, CSR, Regulation and Finance sessions
• Mining optimisation and use of automation in mineral prospecting and extraction session
• Trade show showcasing innovation trends for exploration and extraction, processing, waste management, and reconciliation
• The roundtable on with the senior officials and mine operators “The role of Mining in suitable development of mineral resources in the Circular Economy”
• Gala Dinner on 12 June and Networking Drinks on 13 June
• Day trip to Solway Group’s Bucim copper/gold mine on 14 June
For further information please visit http://www.minexeurope.com/2018